baslinux - [BL] how do you move files to/from your local net ?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] how do you move files to/from your local net ?
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 01:23:20 +0100 (CET)

Hi List ! Czerno seeking (guess what) *help!*

How do you most easily exchange/view files with other connected
Lin/Win PCs ? SAMBA, I guess, is not an option.

I played with the busybox HTTPD for a few minutes, a reproach is it
can't seem to be able to display directory listings, so you'd have to
know the exact path of the file you want to GET at the remote. Nor
can we do uploads by this means, can we ?

Oh, I'm seing busybox has an FTPPUT - this too should be considered.
I also thought of using nc/netcat. But I'm possibly missing the
obvious;

Pray tell, then, what's the *right* way for file exchange with BL3 ?
(local, no security requirements).

Thanks !

--
Czerno