baslinux - Re: [BL] Change keyboard layout in non-X console

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Change keyboard layout in non-X console
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 01:19:58 +0100

baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org skrev:
On Sun, 4 Nov 2007, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

I have a laptop with swedish keybord. I have succeeded in doing a
.Xmodmap file which I load with xmodmap .Xmodmap in .xinitrc.

Now I would like to get the same keyboard layout in the consoles
(Ctrl+Alt+F1,F2,F3). I have read in how-tos about a command loadkeys but
it doesn't seem to be available in BL3.50. Does anyone know how one
should do to change the keyboard layout when not i X?

kbd.tgz from Slackware has loadkeys.

In a8.

I put four three lines in my rc in order to change just two keys, but
you can loadkeys swedish.map.gz (or whatever you are using for Swedish) to change the whole keyboard.

keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org

Thanks, it worked with loadkeys se-latin1.map.

--
// Mikael Bonnier
----