baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 install

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 install
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:40:35 +0200

Sindi,
thank you very much for the hints: I will try.
I booted DOS holding F8 before Win98 loaded (I have a Pentium S (2Gb HD, 32
Mb RAM).

It is strange because Bl3-50 DOS version worked with X booting DOS that way
some days ago.
Then I installed delilinux on a linux partition (Lilo on MBR).
Now to boot DOS I choose "windows" from Lilo and then I hold F8
I do not if this may cause X not to work in Bl3-50 now (sorry if that is a
nonsense).

>Mouse drivers also interfere with Xvesa. 'Bypassing system files'.
I did Xsetup choosing kind of mouse (serial, 2 buttons, on COM2): it worked
when X worked.

Regards,
Giuseppe