baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 install

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 install
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 23:20:41 +0200

Steven,
Thank you very much.
I made the swap partition. I have two versions of bl3: one from Dos (3.50)
and one from floppies (3.40).
With the one from DOS, X does not start (actually it worked when I changed
the 20Mb fs.img with the 50 Mbfs.img). I tried setting up in Xsetup (kind of
mouse and video resolution) but it does not work. I also tried Xvesamodes
("Interrupt pointer does not point at ROM").
The floppy version is ok with startx. Are the two versions different?
Installing bl3.40 will I be able to use bl3 addons?
I have installed Deli linux in another linux partition and I set up X
according to different options in video card, monitor and mouse. May that
have caused problems to BL?
Sorry for, possibly, nonsense.
Thank you for help.
Ciao.