baslinux - Re: [BL] The Boundaries of BasicLinux 54

  • From: "mikkel meinike" <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: lforrestster AT gmail.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] The Boundaries of BasicLinux 54
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:21:44 +0100

Apparently, windows runners spend
half their time and money ineffectively dealing with spyware and
viruses and worms and trojans.

Yes my wife is using Windows and it is really annoying with all that
security and all the virus. And she have 100 gigabyte of HD space.
Lots of space for both Linux and Windows but I think she just want
what here friends have, maybe sometime I got her persuade she have
worked with Linux on my computer before with out any problem.

/Mikkel