baslinux - Re: [BL] pico as RTF editor

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] pico as RTF editor
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 05:26:19 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

Rob Heard wrote:

For more tags see http:\\keesan.freeshell.org\bl.rtf.txt .

It's still showing "403 Forbidden". Maybe it has
permissions set so only you can open it.

Strange that it found anything at all with so many errors.

For starters the slashes are in the wrong direction.

I was still writing back slashes as in rtf and .procmailrc.
(First I wrote forward slashes for rtf. Someone should ban having characters that similar.)

And I think it should be bl/rft.txt

We all make mistakes ;=)

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/rtf.txt

You got it! Thanks. Forgive me for wasting people's time.