baslinux - Re: [BL] base64 (MIME) encoder/decoder

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] base64 (MIME) encoder/decoder
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 01:24:34 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

I forget, did you come up with a way to transfer files from a linux
computer running httpd to a Windows computer, using a browser?

Oops, I meant to ask the opposite - how does one transfer files from Windows to linux, with linux running httpd. But Ron offered an fttpd.

Yes. You run httpd (in BL3) and run any browser
on the other computer. Works fine (I do it often).