baslinux - Re: [BL] IPv6 and BL

  • From: "Samual Acorn" <sam.acorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] IPv6 and BL
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 19:25:57 -0600

gmails spam filter would show these messages in the 'bulk mail' folder....

i guess i should note here that you wont see your own email sent to
this mailing list (or any other for that matter) in the inbox until
someone replys to it... thats how gmail has always worked...

On 06/12/06, sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Lee Forrest wrote:

> This is also another test post. I still haven't received one of
> my posts to the list. They are being received by the listserver
> but don't make it to gmail. My gmail settings are okay (no
> filters and archiving enabled). Nothing is wrong with my settings
> for the list.
>
> I've checked the helpfiles at gmail and no one else has
> apparently had a similar problem with a mailing list. If they had
> there would probably be a helpfile addressing the issue.
>
> And other people on the list use gmail.
>
> Lee

Have you tried forwarding all received gmail to another address? Maybe
gmail's spam filter is somehow choking on ibiblio mail with your name on
it?

baslinux-request AT lists.ibiblio.org

--sam
--