baslinux - Re: [BL] IPv6 and BL

  • From: "Sheldon Isaac" <SheldonIsaac AT MyRealBox.com>
  • To: lforrestster AT gmail.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] IPv6 and BL
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 07:26:45 -0500

Hello, Lee Forrest:

(portions snipped)

> This is also another test post. I still haven't received one of
> my posts to the list.

I've seen your list posts going back as far as Nov 24.

> And other people on the list use gmail.

I'v used it for several months, but my Basic Linux list mail still goes to
this address.

(Have just started fowarding all mail received at sheldonisaac AT myrealbox.com
to my gmail account - seems to be removing stopping most of the spam)

Thanks,
Sheldon