baslinux - Re: [BL] IPv6 and BL

  • From: "Samual Acorn" <sam.acorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: lforrestster AT gmail.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] IPv6 and BL
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 01:08:18 -0600

i use gmail and it works just fine

On 06/12/06, Lee Forrest <lforrestster AT gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone have any idea what effect Iv6 is going to
have on BL? Will the new TCP stack compile under
libc5?

-------------------------------

This is also another test post. I still haven't received one of
my posts to the list. They are being received by the listserver
but don't make it to gmail. My gmail settings are okay (no
filters and archiving enabled). Nothing is wrong with my settings
for the list.

I've checked the helpfiles at gmail and no one else has
apparently had a similar problem with a mailing list. If they had
there would probably be a helpfile addressing the issue.

And other people on the list use gmail.

Lee

baslinux-request AT lists.ibiblio.org

--sam