baslinux - Re: [BL] /dev/sequencer and external midi problem

  • From: Ron Clarke <ariadne AT earthlink.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] /dev/sequencer and external midi problem
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:06:56 +1000

Hi Folks,

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 01:09:11 +0000 (UTC)
sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> Do you know how to specify which instrument is used by a track in
> Rosegarden?

Sindi,

Are you using Rosegarden successfully with BL3 ?

If so, what version have you got, and where might it be found.

I have failed to get Rosegarden (newest or nearly so) to run properly in
anything, even in SW9.1,
but I have a real need for a MIDI sequencer under Linux that will edit MIDIs,
and output to an SB16 card.

Regards,
Ron

--