baslinux - Re: [BL] BasicLinux 2.1 or 3.2 ISO files

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BasicLinux 2.1 or 3.2 ISO files
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 08:26:54 +1200

sindi keesan wrote:

> >> Steven, please put a copy at the add-ons site for BL3.40.
>
> it came after a comment about links2ssl.gz in my email,
> which I don't see at the regular add-ons site.

links2ssl.gz is not a BL3 add-on. It requires glibc2.

> BL3.40 is amazingly stable and bug-free

Thank you. The new kernel and new busybox are definitely
better. For example, I just noticed that 3.40 frees up
the loop device when a loop file is umounted (something
the old version did not do).

> Do you have any more changes planned, other than maybe
> another busybox update?

No changes are planned. I'm currently testing the 3.40
floppy version. After that I'll be working on a detailed
webpage about upgrading the library.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru