baslinux - Re: [BL] new release of BL?

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] new release of BL?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:21:28 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

You did not test the mutt add-ons thoroughly.

I didn't test them at all. They are just add-ons. I test
the add-ons that I produce myself. I don't necessarily test
the add-ons contributed by others.

I hope you have replaced the BL3 package with the one
Christof posted recently.

No. I simply deleted the package that users said was faulty.

He recently posted a fixed version of it with the correct executable.
And notified the list.

And please fix the BL2 .pmailrc so that mailz will work
with it.

I'm no longer updating BL2. Nor BL1.

Okay. Your mail program in BL3 also would not work for me after I installed mutt for BL3, but you say you deleted BL3 mutt. I have it posted at my site.