baslinux - Re: [BL] finally found what I have been looking for

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: dos AT lieber.com.ar, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] finally found what I have been looking for
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:20:54 +0000 (UTC)

This sounds ideal. I have no experience with DOS USB (or USB in general). Did you need some driver(s) in config.sys (uhci.sys or ohci.sys) and what else? Would it work with other cameras? Is this mass-storage USB?
I got a long list of mass storage cameras including D-510 and E-10 and a lot of C- models.