baslinux - Re: [BL] LPrinting with BasLinux 3.2

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: BasicLinux List <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] LPrinting with BasLinux 3.2
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 03:31:18 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, sindi keesan wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Alejandro Lieber wrote:

Steven:

I insist:
In your header:

To: dos AT lieber.com

was 258 bytes long.

Can you send a direct email to Sindi, so he can confirm ?

Thanks.......Alejandro.

My mail program here is not set up to display headers but it is at keesan AT grex.org so please mail there not here. Or tell me how to set up pine to let me type h to display headers here (or mutt).

Setup, Configure, enable-full-header-cmd (and possibly also the item before that concerning full headers). A test message can be mailed to this address now.