baslinux - RE: [BL] Bl3-32 will not boot

  • From: "Jim Howard" <jmhoward AT texramp.net>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [BL] Bl3-32 will not boot
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:23:48 -0600

Stumbled across the solution to my problem while downloading some addons.
I downloaded the bzimage file found at:
www.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/baslinux/addons
then I modified the boot.bat file to point to this file instead of zimage.
ran boot.bat and there it was BasicLinux 3.2.
maybe this will help someone else

james