baslinux - Re: [BL] Xvesa

  • From: Ron Clarke <ariadne AT earthlink.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xvesa
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 08:05:20 +1000

Hi Folks,

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:41:33 +1200
3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> I'm thinking about increasing the size of fs.img from
> from 15mb to 20mb in order to provide enough room to
> install AbiWord (with fonts, dictionary and help pages).
> Would a larger fs.img be a problem for anyone?

Not for me, it wouldn't.

But I am running BL's on machines with more grunt than they need.

All the same, I am getting the impression that there will be more
and more applications (over time) that will run in BL3, so maybe an even
larger fs.img may be better for the future.

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Clarke