baslinux - Re: [BL] Xvesa

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xvesa
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:41:33 +1200

Sean Parker wrote:

> What version of xinit and Xvesa did you use?

I took the xinit source from Slackware 3.5.
I used the Xvesa that is currently in BL3.

> Did you compile these with libc5 or uClibc?

xinit was compiled with libc5 and is dependent on
that library and libX11.

Xvesa was compiled with uClibc but is not dependent
on that library.

> Im really looking forward to the new BL3.
> Im putting my projects on hold until the
> new BL3 comes out.

I'm thinking about increasing the size of fs.img from
from 15mb to 20mb in order to provide enough room to
install AbiWord (with fonts, dictionary and help pages).
Would a larger fs.img be a problem for anyone?

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru