baslinux - Re: [BL] soundcard support for bl3

  • From: Ron Clarke <ariadne AT earthlink.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] soundcard support for bl3
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:32:15 +1000

Hi Chris,

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 02:18:56
cce.zizkov AT volny.cz wrote:

> I compiled aumix ver. 2.7 without gtk interface in BL1. It needs
> ncurses library, but seems to work in BL3. My sound package
> at
>
> http://www.volny.cz/cce.zizkov/download/sb-bl3.tgz
>
> has grown to 500 kB containing these files
<snipped>

It works !

I was able to set up the volume, stereo balance, and hook up to
a pair of quality stereo headphones (bought about 30 years ago), and
listen to a heap of great MP3s, and all in BL3. :)

I also fixed up mc to act as a file-finder for mpg123, by adding
the appropriate entry in the mc configuration file.

Excellent work, Chris !

Regards,
Ron

--