baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 add-on

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: BasicLinux List <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 add-on
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:45:17 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

The next add-on will probably be Netscape 3.04 (if I can get
it to run on Xvesa).

I haven't been keeping with the list lately what with working full time and going to school full time. But, what about the possibility of compiling a version of firefox specifically for the various BL versions? I know not everyone likes it, but from my experience with it (agreable, only in the windows platform) it's been exceptional stable and has much more powerful abilities than other browsers I've tried. I don't know the file size specs for the linux/unix versions, so I may be off on this issue, but just a thought. Of course, I may already be beating a dead horse and not know it yet too :)

--
Matrix Mole
matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org