baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 add-on

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 add-on
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:36:03 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Sindi Keesan wrote:

> Is there still work going on to fix bugs in kernel 2.2? It does not seem
> worth switching to a later version of it since the SW71 kernel modules
> won't match. Or does some other distribution suppply kernel modules for
> the latest 2.2? Which kernel does Debian of that generation support?

The latest 2.2.x kernel is 2.2.26, I believe. Delilinux keeps current
with new 2.2.x releases, so if you want to use a more updated 2.2.x
kernel, you could use Deli's. I think it's 486 optomized, but might have
alot of other unnecessary stuff compiled in as well. It's around 700KB,
if memeory serves

James