baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3-21fd.zip download problem

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3-21fd.zip download problem
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:39:48 -0400 (EDT)

I know I used tuwien every time today. Yesterday may have been volny.
tuwien finally worked today. The online files seem okay, but lynx has not
downloaded them properly. DOS lynx for sure, and then SunOS lynx 2.8.4
combined with kermit got all but the image file properly so this is a
different problem.