baslinux - Re: [BL] plip problem

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] plip problem
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 22:51:27 -0400 (EDT)

I will try lilo with our test linux drive that has BL2 on it. Is it easy
to remove lilo after putting it on, for instance usnig the ramdrive
version of BL2 to do so? I think it installs something to the master
boot record.

Problem is that I won't know if it helped because the problem is
intermittent. I had thought PCDOS (IBM) helped but apparently not, the
computer must just have fixed itself before i booted with PCDOS. And it
may just be coincidence that it always booted linux from Win98 DOS (but
the odds are against that).