baslinux - [BL] Mouse ?

  • From: "Electronjunkie" <electronjunkie AT alltel.net>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Mouse ?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:44:27 -0600

Hi All,
    Ok so now i have the gui up and running for my S3 ViGRE/DX (375/385) Video Card and it looks good other than the fact that it has the extended screen. Need to figure out how to make it so i can see the whole desktop. But my real issue is i have a Logitech MouseMan Wheel / Wheel Mouse 2 (Model # M-CW47) and every time i start the GUI the mouse jumps to the top of the desktop and I have no control over it. I can get it to move across the top of the screen and sometimes make it jump to the bottom for a second but other than that it sits up top. The motherboard I have BL setup on is an EP-68LXR is has a PS2 Port on it but its a cable coming from the board to an open slot on the back of the case. Not like you'd see on the newer boards where the PS2 ports are on the upper backside of the case. Is this an issue with the board or the mouse? How would i find out which and wichever one it is do you have any ideas on how to resolve it?

Thank You,
EJ