baslinux - Re: [BL] Mouse ?

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Mouse ?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:39:44 +1300

Electronjunkie wrote:

> it looks good other than the fact that it has the extended
> screen. Need to figure out how to make it so i can see the
> whole desktop.

Have a look at your /etc/XF86Config and see if it has a
"Virtual" line in the "Display" subsection.

> But my real issue is i have a Logitech MouseMan Wheel / Wheel
> Mouse 2 (Model # M-CW47) and every time i start the GUI the
> mouse jumps to the top of the desktop and I have no control
> over it.

Have a look at your /etc/XF86Config and see what "Protocol"
is in the "Pointer" subsection. The correct protocol for
your mouse is probably one of these three:
Logitech Mouseman MouseManPlusPS/2

If none of those work, here are the other possibilities:
BusMouse GlidePoint GlidePointPS/2
IntelliMouse IMPS/2 Microsoft
MMHitTab MMSeries MouseSystems
NetMousePS/2 NetScrollPS/2 OSMouse