baslinux - Re: [BL] Macromedia?

  • From: russ loroville <bontemps AT m-net.arbornet.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Macromedia?
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:34:48 -0400 (EDT)

James,
Macromedia is not on Opera 6.03. I checked on the Opera site and to get
Macromedia you have to upgrade to Opera 7.11... which may not run well on
this computer(p133mhz, 40ram). What version of Galeon are you running and
on what type of machine? Do you like Galeon? Was Macromedia difficult to
install?
I may have to rely on my better computer to get into the more
"Multimedia Intense" sites.
I like this version of Opera because I can get it to emulate MSIE 5.0
(Microsoft internet explorer). This allows me to get my hotmail--> I
know...I know, Bill is watching.