baslinux - Re: dosemu Was Re: [BL] Running jmce

  • From: russ loroville <bontemps AT m-net.arbornet.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: dosemu Was Re: [BL] Running jmce
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:26:34 -0400 (EDT)

I am running Opera6.03 on BL2.02. I like the Opera format, very little
crashes. I like to go to www.anandtech.com and read the latest news on
computers (AMD vs. Intel wars). On this web site they have graphs
comparing the different processors running Quake111 and other games as
well as CAD/CAM results. The graphs don't show up on the screen. Am I
missing a plug-in or is this browser java script too old for the web page?
I am now thinking I probably should have the java-script errors turned on
to see if something is wrong there. Any thoughts?