baslinux - Re: dosemu Was Re: [BL] Running jmce

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: dosemu Was Re: [BL] Running jmce
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:58:47 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, russ loroville wrote:

> I am running Opera6.03 on BL2.02. I like the Opera format, very little
> crashes. I like to go to www.anandtech.com and read the latest news on
> computers (AMD vs. Intel wars). On this web site they have graphs
> comparing the different processors running Quake111 and other games as
> well as CAD/CAM results. The graphs don't show up on the screen. Am I
> missing a plug-in or is this browser java script too old for the web page?
> I am now thinking I probably should have the java-script errors turned on
> to see if something is wrong there. Any thoughts?

Going to sites like that makes me regret having installed macromedia flash
:) . Actually, I couldn't find the graphs in question. Can you give the
exact URL for them? I can at least try looking at the graphs with my
newer machine to see if they run on the high-powered browsers I have on
it, and I can get an idea of what sort of code they're running. Maybe
that could help somewhat.

James