baslinux - Re: [BL] Running jmce

  • From: "Krzysztof A. Suchecki" <christopher.suchecki AT wp.pl>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Running jmce
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:25:40 +0200

James Miller wrote:

> What about dosemu? I think that can get you to a DOS prompt under Linux
> pretty quckly, and without any need to reboot.

Running dosemu under BL1 is described in FAQ/Q:003.
It's re-copied from Steven's original faq.

Sincerely I tried dosemu twice or three times.
But running some kind of an emulator on relatively slow machine like 486
can cause some patience pain.

As BL1 and FreeDOS reboot quickly, I prefer rebooting than dosemu.

Chris

Dzwonki polifoniczne, tapety GSM, logo, SMSy graficzne, EMS, animowane
wygaszacze i więcej w NOWYM SERWISIE! - http://logodzwonki.wp.pl