baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 crash!!!

  • From: russ loroville <bontemps AT m-net.arbornet.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 crash!!!
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:07:52 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks all for your help! Although I had another disaster of sorts - my
arbornet e-mail was offline for the good part of the day so I couldn't get
the help I needed. Not to worry though I got BL2 working again by
modifying Stevens "go" script to allow me to install BL2 on top of BL2
thereby saving all of the programs I had there. I didn't have to format
the partition to load BL2 this second time.
I will keep your answer Steven in case I remake this disaster again. I
will try to understand what James said by reading it over a few times. You
guys really know your stuff.