baslinux - [BL] Links-0.93/Links2 config files

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Links-0.93/Links2 config files
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:47:30 -0500 (CDT)

As Sindi has noted onlist, the Links2 with SSL provided by JP wants to use
the same config file as the Links (0.93) that comes with BL2. This can
cause problems - I'm guessing because the older Links can't deal with the
same syntax or features as the newer Links. By making some configurations
to the new Links, I've made my old Links unuseable for web browsing (no
matter what URL I type, I get the "can't connect" error), though it still
works for local file browsing. I'd like to have both available for web
browsing, though. Is there a way to make each use its own distinct config
file? If so, how?

James