baslinux - [BL] Which modules do you need?

  • From: qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Which modules do you need?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:20:06 +0000

I've started working on version 2.1 and I'm thinking
about adding/deleting some network modules. If you
are currently using BL2 on a network (or plan to in
the future), please tell me which module you need.
If it's not too big, I'll try to include it in 2.1.
Not PCMCIA, though, you really the the full pcmcia.tgz
package to get that working (and there's not enough
room on the ramdisk).

If you are currently using a module in BL2 (ramdisk),
you should tell me now. Otherwise, I might delete it
to make room for a requested one.