baslinux - [BL] BL2 crash!!!

  • From: russ loroville <bontemps AT m-net.arbornet.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] BL2 crash!!!
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:29:14 -0400 (EDT)

I uninstalled 2 programs with pkgtool:1. cxxlibs.tgz and 2. glibcso.tgz.
BL2 could not recognize any of the commands after the uninstall, even
ctrl-alt-del wouldn't work. I turned off the computer power, tried to reboot
Kernel loaded upto "init"and it couldn't locate init. I'm using the
2-floppy bl2 program to write this message. BL2 doesn't have fschk to check
file system. Any way to "save" it or should I reformat and startover.