b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name... CLOSES IN 22 HOURS

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ken Penner <kpenner AT stfx.ca>
  • To: Rolf <rolf.furuli AT sf-nett.no>, "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name... CLOSES IN 22 HOURS
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:10:52 -0300

You may be interested in the following document:
http://www.emanueltov.info/docs/books/scribal-practices1.publ.books.pdf
I hope this helps,
Ken

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Religious Studies
2329 Notre Dame Avenue, 409 Nicholson Tower
St. Francis Xavier University
Antigonish, NS B2G 2W5
Canada
(902)867-2265