b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Exodus 4:25 bridegroom of blood

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <kenneth AT messianicmistakes.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Exodus 4:25 bridegroom of blood
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 05:16:34 -0800 (PST)

This is probably my last guess I will make here on this subject because no
one really knows what the quote says, but maybe the Midianite wedding ritual
involved the bride touching the groom's body the same two places she touched
her son when she circumcised him and then touched his feet. Maybe that is why
she might have said the baby was a bridegroom of blood to her. Who knows?

Kenneth Greifer