b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 9:21­27

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Rolf" <rolf.furuli AT sf-nett.no>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 9:21­27
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:55:24 +0200

Dear George,

There are different opinions as to the when the word mentioned in Daniel 9:25
went out. I find good reasons to connect this "word" with the situation in
Nehemiah, chapter 2, which happened in the 20th year of Artaxerxes. If this
is correct, the timing of this 20th year is important.

Best regards,

Rolf Furuli
Stavern
Norway

Torsdag 18. Oktober 2012 10:35 CEST skrev George Athas