b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] YHB does it exist for Biblical Hebrew?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] YHB does it exist for Biblical Hebrew?
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 07:54:14 +0200

Verbs lamed-heh (nowadays lamed-yod) clearly tend to take the suffix -NW.
Look for instance at http://www.oham.net/out/PS-d/PS-d2421.html
Now, sometimes suffix -HW is also found:
http://www.oham.net/out/PS-d/PS-d1038.html

but remark: this is suffix -HW, not suffix -W (so that the preceding H
would be part to the root)

Friendly,

Pere Porta

--