b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] YHB does it exist for Biblical Hebrew?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] YHB does it exist for Biblical Hebrew?
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 14:59:35 -0700

Pere:

You make a good point.

But as usual, I have to challenge things, and after a few hours, have more
questions than answers. I also have several pages of notes to go through.

You have two examples, but is that always the pattern that is followed? If
not, what determines which suffix is used for the third person masculine
object suffix?

When reading for comprehension without paying close attention to grammar,
one misses some of the fine points of grammar.

Karl W. Randolph.