b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] question re accent signs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yodan" <yodan AT yodanco.com>
  • To: "'Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg'" <waldeinburg AT yahoo.com>, "'AMK Judaica'" <amkjudaica AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] question re accent signs
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:07:32 -0700

Hello Daniel and Ari,

Are you able to search for a meteg?

I'm interested in knowing whether there are any incidents of RASHIM (=heads)
or RASHEI (=heads of) with a meteg under Reish.

Also the reverse (if it's doable), whether every inflection of Rashim where
the stress is on the last syllable (e.g. Rasheikhem,, Rasheihem) has a meteg
under REISH.

Many thanks,

Rivka Sherman-Gold