b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] no to aspect

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: "Randall Buth" <randallbuth AT gmail.com>, "Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] no to aspect
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 13:03:09 -0800

Dear Randall,

Thank you for your response. Rolf's answer to me sounded like he does not
agree
with the definitions given in your review article and Andrason's article. I
think there is a lot more of the both/and equation in Hebrew verb patterns
rather than either/or. I think your article and Andrason's seem to make that
connection.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III