b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] T-SADE

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] T-SADE
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:29:15 -0700

Arnoud:

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 3:56 AM, Arnaud Fournet
<fournet.arnaud AT wanadoo.fr>wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>

http://www.crosswire.org is a Bible software site, where one downloads the
program, then downloads the Bible modules to run on it. It is an open source
project with varieties to run on Windows™, Linux and Macintosh. In order to
access the modules, one must have the program installed.