b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Announcement from the Moderators

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Uri Hurwitz <uhurwitz AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Announcement from the Moderators
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 05:31:27 -0700 (PDT)

   Yes, automatic restriction to two posts a day  is an
excellent idea.
The list should encourage as large a number of members
to participate, but the constant input bombardment by very
few keeps many others away.

   Such an automatic restriction will not only ease the
new burden of the moderatos, but will give those who
may be affected a pause to reflect, perhaps on Prov 17:28.

               Uri Hurwitz Great Neck, NY

Restricting posts to 2 (or 3?) a day sounds like a great idea!

If someone feels strongly about their post, they can send it on the next
day, but it will give them time to rethink and maybe rephrase!

This can be done while the moderators go ahead with their plan of "keeping a
slightly tighter grip on the reins", especially when it comes to the tone of
posts.

R. Sherman-Gold

YODAN Publishing