b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Announcement from the Moderators

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred putnam <fred.putnam AT gmail.com>
  • To: yodan AT yodanco.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Announcement from the Moderators
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 21:10:59 -0400

I concur heartily with R. Sherman-Gold.

Fred Putnam

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 8:49 PM, Yodan <yodan AT yodanco.com> wrote:

> Restricting posts to 2 (or 3?) a day sounds like a great idea!
>
> If someone feels strongly about their post, they can send it on the next
> day, but it will give them time to rethink and maybe rephrase!
>
> This can be done while the moderators go ahead with their plan of "keeping
> slightly tighter grip on the reins", especially when it comes to the tone
> of
> posts.
>

> R. Sherman-Gold
>
> YODAN Publishing

"We are not yet what we already are" (J. Pieper).

215-393-9683 (home)
www.fredputnam.org (website)

Frederic Clarke Putnam | Professor of Biblical Studies
Philadelphia Biblical University | 200 Manor Avenue | Langhorne, PA
19047-2990
http://pbu.edu | 1215-702-4502 | Fax: 1-215-702-4533

 Before printing this email, think green!