b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Announcement from the Moderators

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Announcement from the Moderators
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 22:28:08 -0400

I do not agree with this restriction unless it was limited to 2 replies PER
THREAD
plus starting 1 new thread per day.

Otherwise I think I'll get less replies to my posts than currently.

A person may not be able to just send the post the next day because the next
day there may be new stuff to that he wants to reply to.

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceInWilderness.info