b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Announcement from the Moderators

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kelwin Wylie <hebrew AT wylie.ca>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Announcement from the Moderators
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 00:37:27 -0400

I would like to publicly thank the moderators for the work they put into
this list.

You have voluntarily taken on a task that is often thankless and your
decisions are sometimes criticized. Your task could be compared to
trying to herd cats. Not an easy thing to do.

Thank you for doing it.

Despite some of the issues of late and despite the fact that I rarely
have anything of value to contribute, I have derived much benefit from
the privilege of being able to listen in on some of the discussions.

Kelwin Wylie