b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Documentary Hypothesis

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Documentary Hypothesis
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:20:14 -0800

George:

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 2:12 PM, George Athas
<George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>wrote:

> Hi Karl!
>
> I'm not sure why you feel the need to attack and even misrepresent my
> personal faith perspective.

Sorry, I did not intentionally do so.

> You should know better than to do that on this forum. Your comments
> demonstrate just how quickly you've leaped to conclusions.

I reacted to how I understood what you claimed to teach in class.

> I am an evangelical Christian of Reformed persuasion (for what it's worth).

"For what it's worth" is right! From an American perspective, the use of
those terms, "evangelical", "Christian" and "Reformed", are all undefined
terms, because all three have been used to describe almost every belief
under the sun.