b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Documentary Hypothesis

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Documentary Hypothesis
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:12:19 +1100

Hi Karl!

I'm not sure why you feel the need to attack and even misrepresent my
personal faith perspective. You should know better than to do that on this
forum. Your comments demonstrate just how quickly you've leaped to
conclusions. I am an evangelical Christian of Reformed persuasion (for what
it's worth).

Please don't be so presumptuous.

Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS