b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] BWR

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: <pporta AT oham.net>
  • To: "Yigal Levin" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>, "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] BWR
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:50:14 +0100

Yigal,

1. Maybe the B)R in 2Sa 23:15 is a wrong spelling (aleph instead of waw) for the right BWR (waw) in 1Chr 11:17?

2. Could the reverse be possible as well? I mean: could the waw in 1Chr be a wrong spelling instead of the right aleph in 2Sa?

3. Is there any way, are there any means to give a sure answer to these two questions?

Pere Porta

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yigal Levin" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>