b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ecc 12:6: BWR

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: <pporta AT oham.net>
  • To: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ecc 12:6: BWR
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 05:55:05 +0200

Karl,

1. How do you understand a "transitive use" of an INtransitive verb?
2. Look at B. in www.oham.net/out/P-d/P-d221.html and be aware that this
pattern was approved by the Academy of the Hebrew Language in 1996 as Niph'al
Past, third person singular masculine, of verbs ayin-ayin (RCC) (not of verbs
ayin-waw: RWC)

Pere