b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] virginity

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yodan" <Yodan AT Yodanco.com>
  • To: "'Yigal Levin'" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>, "'b-hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] virginity
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:46:59 -0700

Thanks for suggesting a more appropriate title. Not only the title is no
longer valid, it seems to me that the discussion in of this topic is not
longer a b-Hebrew discussion... it has gone way into theology on the one
hand and into cultural/societal/legal etc. issues on the other hand. I hope
that we'll get back to Biblical Hebrew discussion soon.

Rivka Sherman-Gold